Canning Season Has Started
It is a sure sign of spring, when canning season has started. Strawberry jam is always a staple in the house because my husband LOVES jam. He has been known to eat it straight from the jar.
I started to serious can when we were trying to figure out what Regan was allergic to as a baby. At 3 months old she was on a powerful steroid to counteract severe eczema I am proud to say, she is off the steroid and now just rages like a 3 year old. My wonderful mother-in-law taught me how to can. Thanks Jan!
Yes, that is an empty jar. We had a mini jar with our oatmeal this morning.
I started to serious can when we were trying to figure out what Regan was allergic to as a baby. At 3 months old she was on a powerful steroid to counteract severe eczema I am proud to say, she is off the steroid and now just rages like a 3 year old. My wonderful mother-in-law taught me how to can. Thanks Jan!
Yes, that is an empty jar. We had a mini jar with our oatmeal this morning.
Comments
Post a Comment
Let me know what is rattling around in your brain. Liked something? Was I off? Leave your personal comment and I will respond. Ha, life is to short not to talk.